High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU)
What is HIFU?
HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is a non-surgical, FDA-cleared treatment for lifting and tightening the skin on the neck and chin and eyebrow – but it has a bit of a reputation for being painful and expensive and some people claim it makes faces look worse not better. I’ve tried it three times over the past five years and I know that it can work really well.
How Does HIFU Work?
Advantages of HIFU
- Deep dermis treatment: directly act on SMAS layer
- Suitable thermal temperature: non-invasively stimulating regeneration of collagen and elastic fibers in deep layer
- Extreme accuracy: HIFU positioning without damaging surrounded tissues
- Visible curative effect: lifting and tightening effects acquired immediately
- No need of recovery period: not affecting work and life
- Non-surgery: without wound
- Long lasting effects: maintain outline compacting and face lifting for a long time
- Comfortable treatment process: energy penetrates the epidermis without pain
Important Patient Information
- Patient with open wound is not allowed to take treatment or the wound should be avoided.
- Patient with epilepsy is not allowed to be treated.
- Cardiac patient (such as arrhythmia), especially patient with cardiac pacemaker is not allowed to take treatment.
- Cancerous person and patients with infectious disease are not allowed for this treatment.
- Pregnant women are prohibited for this treatment.
- Surgical patient, patient with diabetes and hyperthyroidism.
- Patient with any metal in our body is not allowed.
- Patient being injected with Kreotoxin in a year is not allowed to be treated.
- Patient with unhealed wound is not allowed to take the treatment.
- Slight red and swelling is normal phenomenon after HIFU treatment, which will be relieved several hours after treatment.
- Please clean treatment area with cold water and mild cleaning products after treatment. If the redness persists, please do not touch hot water until the redness is weakened.
- Do not use any exfoliator products on treatment areas in at least one week after treatment, even if the sensitive phenomenon appears until the symptom is relieved.
- Wearing makeup is feasible after HIFU treatment (mineral makeup is preferred).
- Nonirritating cream may be applied after treatment. Skin regeneration set is recommended to use in combination with HIFU for ideal anti-aging treatment effects.
- Please use SPF 30 or above sunscreen to avoid sunburn if you need to go out.
What are the benefits of HIFU?
- Facial part lifting and tightening .
- Jaw line improving and marionette lines removal .
- Improving skin colour and making it compact and bright .
- Remove cervical stripe and protect the neck from becoming aging.
- Increase skin elasticity and compact outline .
- Tighten forehead skin and raise eyebrow lines .
- Removal of wrinkles around forehead, eyes and mouth.
Book now to receive HIFU non surgical treatment from AK Aesthetics in Liverpool.
HIFU Non Surgical Treatment in Liverpool
Get in touch below to discuss the best treatment for you.